Saturday, October 19, 2013

It's that time of the year again.....


I know Christmas is still a few months away but it's never to early to start thinking about Christmas cards!
I love Tiny Prints because they have a great selection of the cutest cards! I picked my top 5 from this years holiday cards below:









Tiny Prints also has a great selection of photo gifts!!! 

In the 2013 holiday card collection there are many new features.
o   New trim options for 2013 - Square, rounded, bracket, ticket & scallop trim options
o   New design styles for 2013 – Contemporary, Classic, Vintage, Full bleed photos, All That Glitters, Bold Expressions, Simply Chic, Woodland Wonder & The New Tradition
o   Mention matching address labels and envelope liners 

I will doing a giveaway, it's a $50 off total order (plus free shipping code) from Tiny Prints. The deadline will be 10/22  ( so you still have a few days to enter) There are two ways to enter: 
o   For the main form of entry, visit the Holiday Cards landing page and comment with your favorite card.
o   As an optional form of entry, please pin your favorite card with the #TinyPrintsCheer hashtag 

I will announce the winner after 10/23!  Good luck!! holidayphoto gifts


*I will be compensated for this post with product as per FTC regulations*

1 comment: